Saturday, February 18, 2012

Walk the talk!

Bemused I looked upon the sky
And questioned why on earth! why

Was it so hard to walk thy line
If yes, then why mutter the divine

The merriment from the verbose appeal
Faded too soon from the inaction so real

How often was I to fall for it
If you were never to do your bit

Naive I feel for expecting the strife
Who was I to demand such way of life

When was one taught to segregate
Among those who used the semantics as bait

How was one to identify the saner lot
How was it possible to put everyone through the testing pot

The findings themselves made one question the circumstantial tests,
Who were we to identify the ideal crests

Yet, I wondered how I would have fared
Gave me a fair insight into how the rest cared

And slowly the realisation began to dawn anew
Walk the talk had followers afew!!

No comments: