Monday, September 21, 2009

Closure

It took me years to ponder
Why did the hate so long linger

Attachment I didn't feel any
Yet the nerves tensed so many

Was it forever to be an open wound
Was every mention to make me curl up crude

It took a stroke of emotion to realise
A viewpoint crept in the head unwise

What if the power was taken away
What if feelings had scattered astray

Did I want it to stay.... No way
Did i want it to last another day... a loud nay..

At moments like these i realised
Sometimes the worldly definitions complicated the defined

What was simple enough to be overcome at once
With previous experience of others seemed like grievance by the tonnes

I forgot my own lesson of life
Uniqueness pervades every aspect of the strife

What if I stood at the same shore
I took a different road and chose a different door...

No comments: